You're are a child of the 80's if...
- *You know what a "burnout" is.
- *You owned/operated a 'Trapper Keeper'
- *You know what "Psych" means.
- *Once, while spending hours in the arcade, you actually lined up quarters
on the top panel of the game -- to "reserve" your spot.
- *You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off".
- *You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer".
- *You can name at least half of the members of the elite "Brat Pack".
- *You know who Tina Yothers is.
- *You wanted to be a Goonie.
- *You felt ashamed when Rob Lowe got in trouble for sex with minors and
videotaping it, because you liked him.
- *You had top-of-the-line Commodore 64s in your jr. high computer lab
- *You know who Max Headroom is.
- *You even wore fluorescent, neon if you will, clothing.
- *You could breakdance, or wish you could.
- *You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.
- *You Believed that "By the power of Greyskull, you HAD the power!"
- *Partying "like it's 1999" seemed SO far away.
- *You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.
- *You can, right now, hum to yourself the theme to 'Inspector Gadget'
- *You wanted to be on Star Search.
- *You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell
- *You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth, or knew someone
- *You knew what Willis was "talkin' 'bout".
- *You HAD to have your MTV
- *You remember when Kramer from 'Seinfeld' was on a show called 'Friday's'
- *You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future".
- *You know where to go if you "wanna go where everybody knows your
- *You thought Molly Ringwald was REALLY cool.
- *You actually thought "Dirty Dancing" was a REALLY good movie.
- *You heard of Garbage Pail Kids.
- *You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince".
- *You actually saw Ted Danson as the MacDaddy he played "Sam"
- *You remember when ATARI was a state of the art video game system
- *You own(ed) any 'cassette singles'
- *You were led to believe that in the year 2000 we'd all be living on
- *You remember and/or own any of the Care Bear Glass collection from
Pizza Hut. Or any other stupid collection they came out with.
- *Poltergeist freaked you out.
- *You carried you lunch to school in a Gremlins or an ET lunchbox.
- *You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf.
- *You know what a Doozer is.
- *You wore bike shorts underneath a short skirt and felt stylish, or
knew someone who did.
- *You ever had a Swatch Watch.
- *You remember when Saturday Night Live was funny.
- *You had Wonder Woman or Superman underoos.
- *You know what a "Whammee" is..
If you can identify with at least half of this list then you, my friend,
are a "Child of the 80's".